Friday, April 11, 2014

Welcome to my blog






Hey loves ,


 I am a girl that loves fashion , and starting from today you can call me a fashion blogger.My passion for fashion started back when I was a little girl when I used to play with my dolls dress them up all the time   and this passion it's getting bigger every day.I feel more powerful when I do things that I love and this is the main reason I'm starting this blog.I have been following a lot of bloggers for the longest time now and I wish one day to be as inspiring as they are.


In this blog I am going to be posting outfit ideas and other fashion related things  and I hope you enjoy them :)

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging!!! You're off to a good start with such a chic outfit!
    xo Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete